Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Treading Water at Home

but kicking butt out in the workplace. I am about to commit, officially, to this side gig of managing estate/contents sales, and get myself some business cards, since I lost count of how many times at last weekend's sale I wished I had one to give out. I also got the domain name, but there's nothing happening there yet. My entrepreurial venture of helping other people get rid of THEIR stuff shall henceforth be known as

Second Impression Objects

Details to follow soon!

Back to my own house... well, I finally got the many, many, MANY toys up off the living room floor long enough today to vacuum the area rug.  That was kind of my big accomplishment for today. 

In recent days since my last post, I DID...

  • get the garbage out to the curb in time for pickup today, but the bin was only about 2/3 full.  
  • got nearly everything together to sell at the Moms' Club sale this month, and I picked up the tags, so I just need to price them, and clean off a few items. 
  • went through a(nother) pile of papers and recycled what could go, put the rest in my to-file box.  
  • packed up some extraneous (but occasionally necessary) blankets, sheets, etc. in one of those huge vacuum-seal bags.
  • packed up the majority of my summer clothes in a suitcase.
  • sold a few more books on Amazon (though I still have boxes all over my dining room waiting to be sent out to the warehouse.)
I'm sure there was more, but life has been so nuts that I can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment